Monday, May 24, 2010

Wainscoting

What do you think about wainscoting? Also, do you think white wainscoting looks best with a dark wood or white crib? Do you like the thin beadboard or the large square style? Here are some pictures to inspire your feedback:



Not the best pictures, but you get the idea...






On an unrelated note... how cute is this Restoration Hardware pewter crib below?



By the way, I felt Baby Clark move this past week! It was such an amazing, indescribable feeling! What a precious time in life this is! 

5 comments:

Katie said...

Ooh nursery fun!

I think it looks lovely. I like the white with the dark crib...

Also, baby bump picture please!

Lauren V. said...

Yay for feeling Baby Clark move! How exciting. I think I like the wainscoting with the dark wood, too, but that may be because I am partial to dark wood furniture in general. How'd baby Clark like the LOST finale? Is that when he/she was kicking?

Brittany said...

I have to agree with lauren, love the dark wood. I'm so excited you felt it move! I can't wait! Do you think you are having a boy or girl?

Elisabeth said...

Brittany-- I really haven't had any strong "feelings" either way. Have you? We're hoping for a boy, but we'll be thrilled if it's a girl too, of course.

Wendy said...

I think I like the white crib better. I at least like the fact that it hits under the wainscoting. I have lots wainscoting in my house too. it makes it so hard to hang art. I am so excited for you! We need to catch up soon. Love you.