Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankful

The past few weeks have been really busy for us. I turned 25 on Nov. 19, we closed on our new house on Nov. 20,  and flew to Little Rock on Nov. 21. We went to Little Rock to visit my family for a week and we were able to see the Razorbacks beat Miss. State at War Memorial (thanks to my dear friend, Lindsay Townsend, from Starkville, MS). My mom has been very ill with H1N1 flu and double pneumonia and finally arrived in Little Rock after being in the ICU in New Jersey. She's been resting and is slowly regaining strength. It was so good to see her. Thank you for all of your prayers.

Once we returned to Lubbock, we got the keys to our new house and moved our belongings in over the weekend. David and I moved everything ourselves so needless to say we're sore and completely pooped! I wanted to share some pictures of the house in the snow. I'll post more pictures of the house as we continue to settle in.
Our new address:
404 Kewanee Avenue
Lubbock, TX 79416


Our house this morning.


Our view from our front door when we woke up.

My kitchen!

Razorbacks
My daddy, husband and I

I got to see Hannah while in LR

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your house is gorgous! I can't believe you got snow! Miss you guys!