Today George is 11 weeks old!
He is growing and changing way too fast.
Here is George when he was 1 month old:
Here is George today (11 weeks):
This little man has completely stolen our hearts. He is our dream come true.
- Last week, George had his 2-month check up. He weighed in at 13 lbs. (68% percentile) and 24 inches long (75% percentile). He also had his first round of vaccinations. He only cried for a few seconds and was smiling soon after. He was so brave.
- He is transitioning to 3-6 month clothes and has been wearing size 2 diapers since mid December.
- In the last week or so, he has started holding his hands together like this:
- When he smiles, often he'll wrinkle his nose.
- When he cries, he likes to stick out his bottom lip which is the most pitiful thing I've ever seen.
- He started taking a bottle last week. David gives him pumped milk while I'm at work. He only eats/drinks breastmilk. He eats 4-5 ounces per feeding and eats every 2-3 hours.
- He sleeps 6-7 hours at night.
- He loves to kick his legs and look around.
- He's getting better at batting dangling toys in his activity gym.
- He loves tummy time and his neck is getting stronger all the time.
- He can stand and take steps forward when we stabilize him by holding his torso.
- He is smiling more and more all the time, especially early in the morning when he wakes up.
- He has very sweet words. We love to hear him babble and coo.
Have I mentioned that we are in love with this little man?