Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nursery Pics

Today marks 38 weeks of pregnancy! The end is in sight! 

Good news! George is no longer breech and our c-section has been canceled! We are so grateful to God for answering our prayers. Now George will arrive when he's ready. Right now, I haven't dialated and I'm only 25% effaced. The doctor will induce at 41-42 weeks if George doesn't arrive before then. I've been having contractions every night for the past 4 nights which has been very exciting. Last night they were especially painful. It's totally worth it and it's fun to feel my body gear up for labor.

As promised, I've attached a few nursery photos. 


Walking into the room...
David's Mom painted the walls!

 Elephants!
 Lovely nursery art courtesy of Melissa Hayden.
 Refinished dresser courtesy of Lauri and Aaron. We want to get a changing pad and lamp eventually to place on the dresser. They also picked up this glider for us from Dallas... isn't it perfect? 
 Super cute elephant art courtesy of David's sister, Julie.

Sweetest little hand-knit sweater and hat made by my dear friend, Wendy. 

3 comments:

Joni Anderle said...

Elisabeth I am so excited for you! His nursery is so sweet and just perfect! Praying for lots of rest for you and David before Mr. George gets here!

Amy said...

so sweet. and i'm so happy the baby turned!

bethanyenyart said...

I love the nursery. It is so boyish yet delicate. I love the custom art work.